The Dentist is a member of the Dental Team that includes Dentist Lead, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Dental Care Coordinator, and Front Office. The dental facility is located on the Vista campus. She/he/They supports the mission and values of Maple City Health Care Center (MCHCC) by providing high quality, affordable, primary dental care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with Dental Team members to address the dental needs of patients by providing integrated, patient-centered preventative dental care and/or making referrals as appropriate
- Coordinates with medical patient care teams to provide comprehensive, integrated care to patients as needed
- Treats patients and team members with care and respect
- Participate in care team huddles to review upcoming appointments and individual patient needs
- Maintains appropriate and timely dental records for services rendered for MCHCC
- Other duties that support our shared work, as assigned
- Indiana State Dentist License
- DEA and CSR (controlled substance registration) certification
- Experience in an Federally Qualified Health Center dental program preferred
- Bilingual: Spanish/English preferred
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of this work
The Dentist is supervised by the Guardian of Medical Services. Details of review processes are outlined in the employment agreement and in the Employee Handbook.
Salary Range and Benefits
Salary is determined according to the Employee Salary and Wage Protocol, based on a range of factors including education, experience, responsibility, and language proficiency. S/He/They will receive comprehensive employee benefits package, based on FTE.
How to apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org